Wednesday 30 March 2011

as cycling home.

isToday when i got out of work i couldn't stop back-chatting about money.

Because the bank that i am affiliated to has as for right now propaganda going, that all who let their salaries been put on this bank, will get a chance of winning € 10.000, 00

Now here is the back-chat about this:

I am talking within myself as i am on my bicycle and saying: ''Eh, imagine if you would win this money Larry, what would you do with it....??''
And then i continue with the imagination, and i am saying to myself, the first thing, i would pay all my course of Desteni-i-process  and then buy the book that is about to come out about equal money system, and donate the money to Desteni so they may use it, and maybe give some people who can't afford to pay for the book, also a chance to have it anyways.
And as i was thinking this within me i felt good about myself, because i know for sure that i will do this if i had such money in this world. That would be a great investment for sure, the best ever.


Self-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imaging me winning the amount of money that my bank is using as propaganda to get more people using their bank.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine me, giving money to Desteni in order to help others to also get the book equal money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a feeling that is good, in connection with the thought of me imagining giving money to Desteni to help others to get the book equal money system.



Thanks...




Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment